Saturday, October 21, 2017

Week 12/Semana 12

Day 78:
I did every kata I know on the beach while working on my sunburn.

Day 79:
I went to the beach this afternoon and had a nice walk. The weather was beautiful today. I went to check out a karate class this evening, but since it was a holiday here there was no class. I'll try again Wednesday or Friday.
Anybody else see the cow or deer in the ceiling or am I just crazy?
Day 80:
Today we went to the Soccer Museum. 
In the Estadio Centenario. The first World Cup was played here. Uruguay won.
Ball from 2010 World Cup in South Africa

Me outside the stadium after falling on my butt

Day 81:
Meeting for community service and Spanish class. I'm so exciting. 

Day 82:
Nothing exciting today.

Day 83:
I gave Eduardo a hair cut this morning.  I told him that I didn't know how. He said to learn on his hair.  This evening I went to karate. The katas aren't the same, but are very similar to my style. I understood the Japanese fine, but the Spanish was tricky. I'm going to go again and watch on Monday.

Day 84:
I was a bum all day and it was wonderful. I only left the house to help Laura take stuff to the baby shower.




Día 78:
Hice todas mis katas en la rambla mientras trabajaba en mi piel rojo.

Día 79:
Fui a la rambla y caminé. El tiempo era muy lindo. Fui a una clase de karate, pero hoy es feriado y no hay classes. Voy a tratar de nuevo el miércoles o viernes.
¿Puedes ver la vaca o el venado en el techo o soy loca?
Día 80:
Hoy fui al Museo de Fútbol
En el estadio centenario dónde Uruguay ganó el primer Copa Mundial
La pelota del Copa Mundial en 2010

Afuera del estadio
Día 81:
Reunión para servicios comunitarios y la clase de español. Soy tan interesante.

Día 82:
Nada interesante hoy.

Día 83:
Corté el pelo de Eduardo esta mañana. Le dije que no sabía cómo. Me dijo que puedo aprender con su pelo. Esta tarde fui a karate. Las katas son parecidas de mi estilo. Entendí el japonés, pero el español era más difícil. Voy a ir de nuevo el lunes.

Día 84:
Estuve perezosa todo el día. Solo salí para ayudar de llevar cosas al baby shower con Laura. 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment