Saturday, October 28, 2017

Week 13/Semana 13

Day 85:
I went to the feria and the mall. Beyond that I stayed home and watched Youtube.
Proof I left my bed
Day 86:
Today at community services the kids painted bricks. My hands were covered in paint. I went to karate again this evening. They all wanted to know if I was going to participate, which I didn't. After class a black belt told me I had to get out there on Wednesday.


Day 87:
Today we went to the Museum of Pre-Columbian and Indigenous Art. For a country that claims not to have Indians there was sure a lot of stuff. 




Can you play the turtle?






Bad news, this boat ain't gonna float

Glad these don't exist anymore
Day 88:
I pet campus cat, while he slept inside on the stairs.

Day 89:
Nothing new today.

Day 90:
I was the only one that showed up for Spanish class today. We still had a full hour and a half long class.
Snail goin' to get himself some learnin'
Day 91:
Beach day!
Why do they all hang out so close? There's a whole ocean ya crazy city people!





Día 85:
Fui a la feria y Punta Carretas. Más que eso, vi videos en Youtube.

Día 86:
En servicios comunitarios los niños pintaron los ladrillos. Mis manos estaban pintados. Fui a karate otra vez esta tarde. Todos quisieron saber si iba a participar, cual no hice. Después un cinturón negro me dijo que el miércoles tenga que practicar. 


Día 87:
Fui al Museo de Arte Precolombiano y Indígena. Para un país sin nativos había muchas cosas. 




¿Puedes tocar la tortuga?





Noticias malas, esta canoa no va a flotar
Estoy feliz que esto no exista hoy en día
Día 88:
Toque el gato del campus, mientras dormía en las escaleras.

Día 89:
Nada nuevo hoy.

Día 90:
Fui la unica persona en la clase de español hoy. Tuvimos clase por una hora y media como normal..
Un caracol va a aprender algo
Día 91:
¡Día de playa!
¿Por qué tan cerca? Hay un océano de espacio, loca gente de la ciudad.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment