Saturday, November 4, 2017

Week 14/Semana 14

Day 92:
I went to a big feria and then to the beach. I don't have pictures, but I promise I went.

Day 93:
We made maracas with kids today. They were very excited about it.


Day 94:
Today I did my presentation on maté. I think it went well.

Day 95:
I went to karate tonight and worked out with them. I think  I smiled for an hour straight afterwards. Words cannot describe how happy I was to be back in a dojo. At the end of class the sensei asked me if I had understood the Spanish. His face was priceless when I told him that I had not. I understood the Japanese though.

Day 96:
We had the day off because it was Day of the Dead. It poured rain all day.

Day 97:
I went to jail today. Or what used to be a jail and is now an art museum.
From courtyard 
How bout that for bedroom?
Merman 



3D floor plan. Look close and you can see the markings for furniture on the floors.
Day 98:
I went to the Artisans Market Today. I got a maté purse and a nativity set, along with a couple gifts.




Día 92:
Fui a una feria grande y la Rambla. No tengo fotos pero, fui, prometo.

Día 93:
Hicimos maracas hoy con los niños. Estaban emocionados.


Día 94:
Hoy hice mi presentación sobre mate. Creo que fue bien.

Día 95:
Fui a karate y lo hice. Creo que sonreía para una hora después. No puedo explicar mi alegría con palabras. Estaba tan feliz para estar en un dojo. Al fin de la clase el sensei me preguntó si entendí el español. Su cara era de sorpresa completa cuando le dije que no, pero más o menos el japonés.

Día 96:
Hoy es Día de los Muertos. No había clase pero estaba lluvioso todo el día.

Day 97:
Fui a cárcel. O era un cárcel y ahora es un museo de arte.
Desde el jardín
Un dormitorio para ti
Sireno 



Plano en 3D. Puedes ver los muebles en los pisos.

Día 98:
Fui al Mercado de Artesanos. Compré un nacimiento, cartera de mate y dos regalos.

No comments:

Post a Comment