Saturday, November 25, 2017

Week 17/Semana 17

Day 113:
Today I went to the feria and talked to Oscar for nearly two hours. I've seen every teaching certificate and evaluation he has ever been given. I don't feel very good, so I spent most of my day in bed.

Day 114:
We went and took pictures at the sign finally. Jenny and I said we would do it back in August.



Day 115:
The weather here is as indecisive as it is back in Missouri. Today was cold.

Day 116:
I went to the hippy store with Cristina. It's our weekly walk.

Day 117:
Today is Thanksgiving back home. Some traditions were kept alive although I'm 5,500 miles away. I also made it onto the local Joplin news. Mom was video chatting me and it was caught by a reporter at the church.
I put up the nativity scene with Mom, but Trouble (the cat) kept trying to rescue me from the telephone. She just knew that she could get me out of that crazy box if she tried hard enough. 

My American friends made Thanksgiving and though I didn't join them they brought me a slice of pie. Aunt Bee sent me with some sprinkles so that I wouldn't have to do without. 

I also watched It's Christmas Charlie Brown as I do every year, except this year it was by myself instead of with my mom.

Day 118:
I had my Uruguayan Culture test today. It didn't seem too bad. I did let it be know that I hated all of the art museums.

Day 119:
It's Christmas time! It's also my last weekend in Uruguay.

SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!!!


Last video chat with Mama & Papa from Uruguay




Día 113:
Fui a la feria hoy y hablé con Oscar por 2 horas. Vi todas las certificaciones y evaluaciones que tiene. No me siento bien, por eso pasé mi día en mi cama más o menos.

Día 114:
Fuimos y sacamos fotos con las letras hoy. Jenny y yo dijimos que vamos a hacerlo en agosto.



Día 115:
El tiempo acá es tan indeciso de Missouri. Hoy hacía frío.

Día 116:
Fui con Cristina a la tienda de hippies. Es nuestro paseo semenal.

Día 117:
Hoy es Día de acción de gracias en EE.UU. Unas tradiciones sobrevivieron la distancia. También estaba en la noticias en Joplin porque cuando hablaba con mi madre un reportero con una cámara estaba allá.
Ayudé con el pesebre, pero mi gata (Trouble) trató de rescatarme del teléfono. 
Mis amigas americanas hicieron una cena y aunque no fui me trajo un pedazo de torta de calabaza. Aunt Bee me dio chispas para ese día porque siempre como chispas como postre.

También miré It's Christmas Charlie Brown como todos los años, pero sin mi madre este año. 
Día 118:
Mi prueba en Cultura uruguaya no era muy difícil. Escribí de mis sentimientos hace los museos del arte.

Día 119:
Es Navidad y mi final fin de semana en Uruguay.




Ultima llamada de Uruguay con Mama y Papa
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment