Saturday, November 11, 2017

Week 15/Semana 15

Day 99:
I went swimming at the beach! Hello summer.

Day 100:
Wow, I can't believe I left home 100 days ago.  Today at community services, we did a lesson on the senses. It was fun and the kids seemed to enjoy it.

Day 101:
Nothing too exciting here today.

Day 102:
Once again, nothing much is going on at the moment.

Day 103:
I was the only one that showed up for literature today. I chatted with the substitute teacher about my wedding for twenty minutes and walked the 40 minutes back home.

Day 104:
Even though my wrist hurts too much to practice, I went to watch anyways.

Day 105:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...but I'm also sweating in shorts.







Daí 99:
¡Nadé a la playa! Bienvenidos verano.

Día 100:
No puedo creer que saliera de mi casa hace 100 días. Hoy a servicios comunitarios, hicimos una lección en los sentidos. Era divertida y los niños la disfrutaron.

Día 101:
Nada emocionante hoy.

Día 102:
Nada mucho otra vez.

Día 103:
Fui la unica persona en literatura hoy. Hablé con la profesora de mi boda por un poco y caminé 40 minutes a la casa.

Día 104:
A pesar del dolor en mi muñeca, fui a mirar.

Día 105:
Está empezando a parecer como Navidad...pero también estoy cocinando en mis cortos.



No comments:

Post a Comment